- Cloud is a fully hosted cloud solution, with VMware managing the cloud infrastructure.
- It supports public clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and IBM Cloud.
- Deliver virtual desktops and apps to end users, enabling remote work from any device.
- It supports virtualized applications from various vendors, Windows desktops, and Linux.
- ent interface for easy management of virtual desktops and apps.
- It provides consistency o devices, locations, and networks.
- It offers a fast and responsive user experience with VMware Blast Extreme presentation protocol.
- Protects sensitive data with network partitioning, data encryption, and multi-factor authentication.
- Business growth without costly capital expenditures through a flexible membership approach.
- Hybrid flexibility with a unifiontrol plane and multi-tenant architecture.
- Broad device support: Macs, low-cost PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Complete ingle sign-on access, Workspace ONE integration.
- Quick deployment of a standard Windows 10 desktop using Instant Clone technology; seamless migration for a physical desktop or on-premises VDI setup.
The unifid managem
fully managdesktop-as-a-service (DaaS) solution. telephone number list From a range of devices, including laptops, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones, the service offers a full Windows or Linux desktop experience working in the cloud.
You have different hardware and operating system options to choose from when you create a Workspace.
You can choose between Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 and Amazon Linux 2 and Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS for Linux. Virtual CPUs, memory, and storage are the least resources us to generate each Workspace.
In addition, you can adjust each WorkSpace configuration to suit your specific needs by increasing its memory or storage. Your virtual desktops are provision and managed by Amazon WorkSpaces using EC2 instances from the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
The service automatically creates, launches, and manages a unique EC2 instance for each Workspace. To help you effectively manage your virtual desktop, Amazon WorkSpaces also comes with administrative features, such as user and workspace management, monitoring, and reporting.
To enable secure network access between your virtual desktops and your existing on-premises infrastructure, Amazon WorkSpaces now connects to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Providing and maintaining a virtual desktop in the cloud is made simple and affordable with Amazon WorkSpaces.
- A variety of hardware, software configurations, and AWS Regions are available.
- You can choose your operating BT Lists system (Windows, Amazon Linux, Ubuntu Linux).
- Your two choices for protocol are PCoIP or WorkSpaces Streaming Protocol (WSP).
- WorkSpaces offer a seamless desktop experience.
- You can get licenses and programs for Windows computers.
- It uses multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- It selects IP addresses that you may use to access your work areas.
- The intuitive interface enables remote operation for agent
- Work from home or anywhere with access to active Windows and Linux computers.
- Easy desktop assignment and removal for contract workers while ensuring data security in the cloud.
- Convenient storage and access to confidential models, designs, and code for developers and engineers.
- Location-independent wer work-from-anywhere flexibility.